22.10.10

Almost Hitched! - Every Step is Meaningful


I think the haze is getting to me. It is humid and stuffy all day, the air is murky and I just don't want to take deep breaths in case my lungs get more polluted than they already are!

That aside, work still has to be done. We '1 stone killed 2 birds' last night. We collected the wedding invitation cards and had a meeting with our wedding planner AND went to the bridesmaids dress shop to put in an order for the girl's dresses. (All thanks to Corinna this went really well!)

Hint: Bridesmaids dress is cream in colour :)

The latest update for wedding prep is our notice of wedding has been officially filed with the Registry of Marriages Singapore. When the whole online process was completed, I can't help but smile. This is definitely a milestone and it means the wedding is less than 3 months away!

Next steps? On the hunt for a good wedding invite designer/printer. I hope Kel and I have the energy to keep going on like this - work like mad in the day time and run errands like crazy in the evenings.

Weekends? What weekends?

No comments: