26.8.09

Playing Dress-Ups



My hairstylist likes to play dress-ups with my hair. Most of the time, it’s me nagging at him not to use too much hair mud because I am just too lazy to shampoo my hair twice trying to remove it. Last weekend, my usual hair trim (only a trim because I’m trying hard to keep my hair long now!) end up with a sassy style. Like it?

Dress-up v August

Dress-up v July

It’s really great to have Alan as my hairstylist. I can definitely count on him with my hair. I would likely be in tears if another hairdresser dare chop my hair into a bob. Hope he never retires! Most importantly, his little girl is cute as a button. And she looks a bit like… me. Wink.

Cutie Zi Xi!


On another note, Pny & Gny are going to Europe in December. Double down for me! I always wanted to visit Europe but I will be stuck with the aftermath of move-in to new apartment. But Juan will be back in Sp/Jb in December anyway and I’m sure there will be another chance to do Europe so come to think of it that’s okay!

No comments: