12.2.10

CNYs after this will not be the same?


Chinese new year shopping for new items is fun, did I say clothes shopping?

Traveling home for reunion dinner is always something I look forward to.

Rushing with the middle-age crowd to buy for mummy the animal-of-the-moment home decorations sprinkled with glitter is a practise I cherish.

Spending time with extended family at an once a year occasion is something I know will get more difficult in time to come.


All these that I know of and have been doing the same for so many years may change very soon. This is the last year I will be a child to my parents. This is the last year they will bless me with 压岁钱. Right now, I can't help but have mixed feelings that this is going to be the last CNY the way I know it.

Anywayz! Any change will be for good, of course. This rest of the year will be an exciting and hectic one, I can't wait for everything to unfold and our big day to arrive!

No comments: